Safe and relaxed hoildays
Dear friends, dear guests,
together with our collaborators in the last months we have arranged to welcome you in full compliance with the required safety standards.
We look forward to seeing you this summer to spend some serene, sunny days together.
Our houses open on June 10th
Our holiday home Ciasa Burjé, with its apartments, is the ideal choice for a holiday in full autonomy. The Hotel Pradat, with only 20 rooms, is intended for holidaymakers who want to be pampered in a family atmosphere.
For both houses
- Check-In: We look forward to welcoming you with a smile, even if there will be no hugs and shaking hands. If you want, you can send us your details by email, which enables faster check-in.
- Check-out: In order to shorten the time at the reception, if you want, we will send you your cost overview by email in advance. You can pay conveniently and quickly at the reception or online.
- CANCELLATION POLICIES: So that you can plan your vacation without worries, we offer you special cancellation conditions. We recommend that you take out a travel cancellation insurance. The insurance proposed on our site covers also Covid-19.
- Hygiene and cleanliness have always been important to us. The hotel and apartment linen are washed directly in the hotel with a professional washing machine and a disinfectant.
In addition, from this summer the rooms / apartments and public areas will be sanitized several times a day in accordance with the safety regulations. At every new check-in, both the rooms and the apartments are thoroughly disinfected with special equipment such as a 180 ° industrial steamer, a ozone machine and the special disinfection machine EmiControls from the South Tyrolean company TechnoAlpin, a completely harmless system for people and the environment.
- You will find hand disinfectant dispensers in various areas of Ciasa Burjé and in the Hotel Pradat.
- In addition to the welcome set, you will also find hand disinfectants in the room and in the apartment.
- Both, our team and we, wear the prescribed nose-mouth protection.
- We kindly ask you to wear a nose-mouth protection in the public areas and at the entrance to the restaurant when you cannot keep a distance of at least one metre. Please keep always this distance from other people.
At the Pradat Hotel
- We have removed some tables from the bar and restaurant to ensure more interpersonal space.
- For the moment we have decided to do without the evening buffet, but we want continue to pamper you with our meals. Salad, bread, water and starters prepared by our chef will be served right at your table.
- For the breakfast buffet, you are welcome to help yourself by wearing a nose-mouth protection and disposable gloves and complying with the interpersonal distance. We will try to offer single portions as much as possible. If you wish, we will be happy to serve you at the table even during breakfast.
If you prefer more privacy, we can reserve a table in the bar (only three tables) for breakfast and dinner.
- Our new wellness area must remain closed until new regulations are met. On request, however, you are welcome to enjoy the panoramic sun terrace (only for adults).
- If you want to do without the daily cleaning of the room, 5.00 euros per room / day will be deducted.
- If you have to work during your stay, you have free WIFI in the room.
- The "Sté saurí" wellness area is an area reserved for adults. The country's law states that they can be used, by prior reservation (before 12 noon): individually, or simultaneously by occupants of the same household or the same hotel room. Wellness area opening hours: from 3 pm to 7 pm.