A hotel in a quiet spot yet right in the heart of Corvara
Hotel Pradat stands out on account of its unique position: in a central yet peaceful spot right in the centre of the Ladin village of Corvara, in a district called Pescosta where the mighty Sassongher mountain rises above green pastures. This is Corvara’s famous land mark. The walks and hiking tracks start but a few steps from the hotel. Corvara’s centre and the two ski lifts Boé and Col Alt can also be reached on foot. And cyclists will be in their element, naturally: Hotel Pradat is the perfect starting point for exploring the Dolomite passes, while the end point for the Maratona dles Dolomites race is just a very short cycle ride away.
In the heart of the famous village of Corvara
The shops, the ice skating rink and all of Alta Badia’s important sites for cultural events are easily reached on foot.
Hotel right next to Corvara’s ski slopes
The hotel is just 800m from the Boé ski slopes. To get to the slopes, you can either use the shuttle bus or the ski bus. The stop is only 50m from the hotel.
A panorama to fall in love with
From the hotel you look immediately out on to the green meadows of the Campolongo Pass, the charming silhouette of the Sella group and the majestic Sassongher.
- 50m from the ski-bus stop
- 600m from the gondola lift Boé
- 600m from the gondola lift Col Alto
- 5 minutes’ walk to the centre of Corvara
- 10 minutes’ walk to the Biotope
- 20 minutes’ walk to the Adventure High Rope Course in Colfosco
- 30 minutes’ walk to the golf course
- One hour’s walk to the mountain hut Col Pradat