The hotel Pradat is the ideal starting point for my active holiday
I like to spend my holidays in the outdoors of Alta Badia. Whether in hiking boots, on a bike or on skis. For all of this, the Hotel Pradat is the ideal starting point for my activities. Everything is within easy reach here, at the foot of the majestic Sassongher massif, and I can embark on a new adventure every day. Sometimes I feel like hiking, whether leisurely or challenging: this is when I head out on one of the many promenades or hiking trails that start in front of the hotel. Or I take one of the Boé or Col Alt cable cars, which both lead me comfortably to lofty heights!
On other days I prefer riding a bike, for which the Hotel Pradat in Corvara also offers the perfect location. Whatever I feel like doing, I can start out to explore the Dolomite mountain passes following the roades of the popular Maratona dles Dolomites within a few pedal strokes.
And in winter? Well, the lifts and ski slopes of the Dolomiti Superski and the Sellaronda (the ski circuit around the plateau of the Sella mountain range) are just a few minutes' walk away!
So, when I want to spend an active holiday in Alta Badia, the Hotel Pradat is definitely my special place.
At the heart of Corvara, at the foot of the Dolomites
From time to time, I like to stroll around the village, go shopping and attend local events. This is when I enjoy the landscape, relax and feel like a local.
Close to the ski slopes: Sellaronda is calling!
The Hotel Pradat is just a stone's throw away from the Alta Badia ski area and from the Sellaronda, which I can reach with a short walk or with the ski bus that leaves only 50 m from the hotel.
A panorama to fall in love with
From the Pradat Hotel I can admire some of the most beautiful Dolomite peaks: Sassongher, Sas dla Crusc and the Sella Group. A storybook landscape to fall in love with #DolomitiPanorama360!
- 600 m from the Boé cable car
- 700 m from the Col Alto cable car
- a 5-minute walk to the centre of Corvara
- a 10-minute walk to the biotope lake, tennis and boulder centre
- a 20-minute walk to the adventure park in Colfosco
- a 30-minute walk to the golf course at the Campolongo Pass
- with a 1-hour walk I reach the village of La Villa
- with only half an hour's walk through the woods I reach the village of Colfosco
- with a 1-hour walk I reach the Col Pradat refuge, at the entrance to the Puez Odle nature park
- 50 m from the ski bus stop