Apartments on the ski slopes of the Sellaronda and in Corvara
If you are staying in one of our apartments, you can happily leave your car in our garage. For the ski slopes are right outside our front door. This means you can leave the apartment in your ski boots, get your skis on and off you go! Via these pistes, you can also get onto the Sellaronda, the legendary and unique ski circuit around the Sella massif. And in summer, you can also reach the Boé and Col Alt cable cars on foot and the Ciasa Burjé is equally ideal for cycling tours, as well as for easy or more challenging hikes through the UNESCO world heritage site.
Alta Badia’s ski slopes right outside your front door
As well as the Sellaronda's pistes, the skiing school and the transport links to Colfosco are all very close by.
Plenty to discover, even when the weather is not so good
The shops as well as Corvara’s sport and leisure centres can be easily reached on foot. This means you are sure to have great time whatever the weather.
Corvara: in the heart of the Dolomites
How about spending a day exploring one of the many other places in the Dolomites? Corvara is the ideal starting point for this and offers the opportunity of reaching other locations by public transport.
- Directly opposite: Ice skating rink and tennis courts
- 200m from the shops and restaurants in the centre of Corvara
- 200m from the bus station
- 3 minutes’ walk to Corvara’s Biotope
- 5 minutes’ walk to a grocery store
- 10 minutes’ walk to Corvara’s golf course
- 10 minutes’ walk to the Adventure High Rope Course in Colfosco